Since January 1990, SGINZ has been publishing the Focus, a monthly magazine about Buddhist humanism for daily life. Each issue contains inspiring features, members’ real life experiences, Buddhist study material and speeches by President Ikeda.
If you are new to Nichiren Buddhism and are keen to find out more, feel free to get in touch with us to find out about the practice.
- Daisaku Ikeda: Buddhist Philosopher, Peace Builder and Educator
- Words of Wisdom by Daisaku Ikeda
- Daisaku Ikeda’s published works
- Daisaku Ikeda’s Peace proposals
- Josei Toda: Reviving Buddhism in Today’s World
- Tsunesaburo Makiguchi, founder of Soka Gakkai and educator
About Soka Gakkai and SGI
- Soka Gakkai International
- SGI Quarterly
- SGI organisations around the world
- Soka Gakkai Affiliates
- Soka Gakkai controversies explored